Oxford Brookes University has been named one of the top 50 young universities in the world, by the QS World University Rankings 2022 – and is the only UK university to make the list.
Oxford Brookes University has been ranked amongst the “world’s top universities” in 16 subjects in the latest QS World University Rankings – up from 12 in 2019.
QS states that Oxford Brookes is amongst the world’s top universities for the following subjects:
- Accounting and Finance
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Biological Sciences
- Business & Management Studies
- Computer Science & Information Systems
- Economics and Econometrics
- Engineering – Mechanical, Aeronautical & Manufacturing
- English Language and Literature
- Hospitality & Leisure Management
- Modern Languages
- Politics & International Studies
The University also ranked in two of the ranking’s broader subject areas. These are:
• Arts and Humanities
• Social Sciences and Management
“High quality teaching is a key factor for prospective students making decisions about their course and place of study. This latest accolade demonstrates once again our outstanding academic quality and global reputation, spanning a wide range of subjects.”Professor Alistair Fitt, Vice-Chancellor of Oxford Brookes University
Brookes Global Recruitment
Brookes Coaches work closely with colleagues on campus who can provide tailored calls for prospective students interested in studying at Oxford Brookes.
For more information on who to contact in relation to your country of origin.