BROOKES|Rowing, has an increasing number of international students. As one of the premier rowing clubs in the world, we are looking to share the experience of a lifetime with talented students from across the world. Combined with a straightforward entry process and the cost of studying in the UK being significantly lower than some countries, it is a very appealing choice for many international students- particularly those transferring from other universities.
For any questions relating specifically to academic applications, please contact the University directly on:
tel: +44 (0) 1865 484848
fax: +44 (0) 1865 484302
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click key words for more information:
1. Fill out our recruitment form to alert the Coaching Staff you are thinking of applying.
2. Select your country for your specific grade entry requirements.
3. Choose a course specific for you
4. Tuition Fees
5. How to Apply – Useful information
6. Applying for a VISA – from outside of the UK
7. English language requirements – for non-English speaking applicants
9. Student accommodation – Halls of residence